*Today’s Chanakya predicts the following results for Madhya Pradesh:
* Party-wise vote share prediction for Madhya Pradesh, according to CVoter:
* NewsX-My Neta predicts no clear majority in Madhya Pradesh. According to the exit poll, BJP is predicted to win 106 seats and Congress is predicted to be the leading party in the state with 112 seats. Other parties are predicted to be winning 12 seats.
* News24-PACE predicts the following results for Madhya Pradesh:
* ABP News-Lokniti CSDS have predicted a win for Congress in Madhya Pradesh. Following are the exit poll results for Madhya Pradesh assembly elections 2018:
* Seat share for Madhya Pradesh according to CVoter:
* Congress is predicted to fall behind the majority mark of 116 in Madhya Pradesh. Seat share for the party according to various exit polls:
Times Now-CNX: 89
India Today-Axis: 104-122
Jan ki Baat: 95-115
* Majority mark in Madhya Pradesh is 116
India Today-Axis My India seat projection for MP
Jan Ki Baat has predicted the following results for Madhya Pradesh:
Times Now-CNX predicts a win for BJP in Madhya Pradesh, with 126 seats
Congress looks like a distant second in the state, according to Times Now-CNX, with 89 seats
BSP has been given 6 seats, and others 9 seats, in Madhya Pradesh (according to Times Now-CNX)
* In the 2013 elections, Congress won a mere 58 of the 230 seats
* In the 2013 assembly elections, Shivraj Singh Chouhan was elected the chief minister of Madhya Pradesh for the third consecutive time.
* The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Indian National Congress (INC) are locked in a keen contest for power in Madhya Pradesh.
* There are 230 assembly constituencies in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
* The counting of votes will be done on December 11, 2018.
* Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh were held in a single phase, on November 28, 2018.